Attend online LIVE weekly for 10 weeks! Or, join a socially distant outside class for 4 weeks:
FALL BONGOS COLLECTION STARTS 9/14!
Mid-Hudson Music Together®, is offering our beloved family music classes online! Music Together centers all around the world are taking this unique opportunity to create the same kind of meaningful music-making experience you are used to from our live classes in the comfort of your own home. The Music Together songs and activities were always meant to be carried into your daily routines at home. With Music Together online, our teachers will have a chance to virtually make music with you and your little ones in your own living room, family room, kitchen, dining room - or any room at all! You can even invite your friends and family from different locations in the country to join our classes by registering, so we can all make Music Together!
With your online tuition, you will get, provided by your favorite teachers at Mid-Hudson Music Together:
- Twenty (20) Live Fall Online classes over 10 weeks, via the free Zoom app, with the MHMT teacher of your choice. Each class is roughly 25 mins., just the right amount of time for young ones' attention spans. We'll provide you with the location of all your video links on a special password protected page of our website.
- Recorded videos of your weekly classes you can watch again & again!
- Bongos Collection recorded music & the songbook! As always, we encourage you to listen to the songs all day long!
- Membership in a special Mid-Hudson Music Together Enrolled Families Facebook Group a perfect place to share photos and videos of your child and family practicing their singing, dancing, and music-making skills! Plus, your teachers will share songs from our Family Favorites collections.
- BONUS family fun videos such as Ukulele or Guitar How-Tos, fun Bongos Collection Song Ideas, craft ideas and musical story book read-alouds. These will be shared via a link you can access at any time.
- 1:1 with your teacher, once during the 10-week session. Child focused interaction with caregiver/parent present. Your children may want to sing their favorite songs with us or simply show us their toys or how they like to set up their at-home music making. This gives your teacher a chance to connect directly with your child in a way not always possible in a group setting.